Sunday, February 14, 2010

After playing with last weeks sketch from Cindys blog, I had to give the mojo Monday sketch a try. I have been eye balling these for months thinking this would be the way to get out the slump of sitting at the table wondering how to put everything together...guess what! It works! Here is the sketch that Maria gave us to follow..

and here is what I came up with. I had that cute Magnolia image colored for quite a while and found the Basic Grey "Westeria" line of paper to match pretty good.

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors on your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Another winner of a card, Sweetie....keep 'em coming! Challenges are such a great kick in the pants to get us going, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Sunday....do you know where your blog post is? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Sunday here......still waiting!

    ReplyDelete