Saturday, January 21, 2017

Digi fun

Happy Saturday!Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my weekends? It has been crazy busy in my work life, so when it comes time to play at home in the company of my fur kids and hubby (not necessarily in that order..), it is cherished.  Speaking of cherished time, there seems to be a lot of tragic loses in my work families lives lately.  Feeling very grateful for every one in my life that I am blessed to still have around me.
For today's card, I wanted to try some new digi stamps.  Found this one over at Gerda Steiner Designs called Hedgehog Smooches.  I entered this in their fun monthly challenge  where you use one of their designs, then they will send you a free digi for the next months challenge. 

I colored them first with copics, then played with adding shadows with my prismacolor pencils.  Just broke down and bought the 150 set here for a great price.  Heading back to the cave to play with them some more!










2 comments:

  1. Oh my stinkin' heck....this is so sweet! (Hey, I thought you already had Prismas!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some that I had bought individually...hit and miss with colors. This set has all 150 so easy to find the colors to blend...and the price is great!

      Delete