Saturday, August 6, 2011

One card for two challenges

I know...its quite primary for some of you, but this is MY FIRST CHALLENGE attempt.  The first one is Use It Tuesday challenge. This week, we were asked to use 2 hoarded items.  Well, let me just say this one was a piece of cake!  I'm sure you can relate when I say I could probably make 100 cards using hoarded items in my ever growing stash.  I have had the Basic Grey Figgy Pudding papers for several years and never cut into them.  Then I pulled out my "hoard" of thin strip Cuttlebug embossing folders...love them...never used them!  The second challenge is for Christmas Stampin' All Year Long titled Just Gimmie The Bird. Using a bird in a Christmas card was easy peezie (even though you have to look pretty close to find my little feathered friend).
Colored with Copic other than the paper pieced jacket and hat.  UPDATE:  Wouldn't you know I was a day too late for the Use It Tuesday challenge.  Oh well, it got me diggin' around in my worldly goods and brought them to the surface.  I will be trying their challenge next time around, 2nd and 4th Tueday of the Month.

1 comment:

  1. Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous Barb! Thanks for "giving us the bird" this week at Christmas Stampin All Year Long!

    ReplyDelete